- Drought Restrictions
- Outdoor Programs & Rebates
- Indoor Conservation Programs & Rebates
- Commercial Programs & Rebates
- Your Role in Conservation
- Conservation Case Studies
- Calendar of Events
- Request Conservation Information
WaterSaver Home Checkup
Is your water bill is as low as it can be? Get a free consultation.
There's only one way to find out. Schedule a one-on-one consultation with our conservation experts for a free WaterSaver Home Checkup.
San Antonio Water System can perform a simple water audit of your home usage. It only takes a few minutes but it could save you quite a bit on your water bill. Here's how it works:
- A trained conservation consultant checks all your water connections: toilets, faucets, spigots – for any leaks.
- The conservation consultant can also check your irrigation system to determine how it's performing and evaluate existing turf and soil conditions.
- The conservation consultant will also recommend effective ways to conserve and, if needed provide you with water-efficient shower heads and aerators – FREE!
Why Should You Be a Water Saver?
Saving water makes sense for so many reasons:
- You can save money on your water bill.
- You're helping our community and its long-term water needs.
To learn more or request your free WaterSaver Home Checkup, call 210-704-SAVE.
- Install a water-efficient shower head in each shower.
- Repair leaks as soon as possible.
- Install aerators (flow restrictors) on each faucet.
- Use cut cut-off nozzles on each water hose.
- Replace your old toilet with a new, water-efficient toilet.
- Replace your old washing machine with a high efficiency model.