Schools Within the SAWS Service Area Are Eligible to Apply.
Submit applications to:
Submit by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit by fax: 210-233-5131
San Antonio Water System is pleased to offer a Mini-Grant Program to subsidize field trips that educate pre-kindergarten through 12th-grade students on topics of water quality, water conservation, environmental awareness and pollution prevention.
Mini-Grant funds can be used for transportation reimbursement, admission costs and workshop costs
up to $1,000. Any school within the SAWS service area is welcome to apply for a Mini Grant.
Funds are limited, so act now!
Approved field-trip destinations include:
- The Witte Museum
- San Antonio Botanical Garden
- Mitchell Lake Audubon Center
- Medina River Natural Area
- San Antonio Children's Museum
- San Antonio Water System Wastewater Treatment Center (sixth grade and up)
For additional information or questions, call 210-233-3626.