Beginning January 2017 SAWS Mini Grant funds will be available for 3rd grade classes attending the Wet and Wild: Wetland Researchers program at Mitchell Lake Audubon Center only.
- Applications for Spring 2017 will be accepted Dec. 1-9, 2016. Grant recipients will be notified by Jan. 9, 2017.
- Checks will be made out to the school and available after the Jan. 1, 2017.
- All schools in the SAWS service Area are eligible to apply.
- Mini grants up to $2000 per school per calendar year are available.
- Mini grant funds can be used for admission, program costs, transportation and substitute costs.
- SAWS is in no way obligated to fund any application and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to decline any application.
- Additional information about Wet and Wild: Wetland Researches and a registration form can be found at the link below:
For additional information or questions, call 210-233-3626.