- Paying Your Bill
- Welcome New Customers
- Service Contacts & Payment Locations
- Do-It-Yourself Repairs
- Plumbing Backed Up?
- Water & Sewer Rates
- Affordability Programs
- Water Pressure
Pay your SAWS bill electronically, automatically each month for free!
SAWS Easy-Pay allows you to automatically pay your SAWS bill by electronically transferring funds from your bank each month. This convenience is absolutely free and here's how it works.
- Under Easy-Pay you will continue to receive your monthly SAWS bill as you have in the past.
- The bill will indicate both the balance owed and the date when this amount will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account.
- SAWS will continue to read your meter each month, bill you monthly, and give you full information on your billing just as before.
- Your automatic payments will begin on the bill following the receipt and processing of the Easy-Pay application form by SAWS, which may take up to two billing cycles (30-60 days).
- The date of payment withdrawal from your bank will be indicated on your SAWS bill.
SAWS Easy-Pay Terms of Agreement
Easy-Pay is an electronic payment plan designed to make payment of your SAWS bill an automatic process. The plan neither increases nor decreases your total bill.
If you originally signed up for eBill on www.saws.org you will no longer be able to pay your bill online, however you can still receive your bill notifications electronically.
Easy Pay is available to customers who bank with accredited financial institutions capable of accepting automatic withdrawals via the Automatic Clearing House (ACH) Network, which includes most San Antonio financial institutions.
Any customer on Easy Pay may be withdrawn from the plan for 90 days if automatic withdrawal transactions are not honored by the bank for any reason.
In addition, the customer may be charged a service charge and late payment penalty if applicable.
The customer must notify SAWS immediately if there is a change in the customer's bank or bank account where the automatic withdrawal is being administered.
Billing disputes should be discussed with a SAWS customer service associate, not the bank, at least five business days before the date of the automatic withdrawal as shown on your SAWS bill.
To discontinue participation with Easy Pay, customers must notify a SAWS customer service associate by calling 210-704-7297 within five business days before the due date. Once discontinuation has been completed, the customer will revert to normal billing and payment.
Please note: Discontinuation of services may take up to 30 business days once notification has been received.