- Contract Solicitations
- Procurement Bids
- Construction & Materials Specifications
- Developer Resources
- Contractors\Plumbers List
- Clearing and Grading Ordinance
- Cross-Connection Control and Backflow Prevention Program
- Fire Hydrant Meter Rates
- Flatrate Sewer Program
- Impact Fees
- Modeling Criteria Guidelines
- New Service
- Specifications for New Development
- TxDOT Utility Installation Requests
- Utility Service Regulations
- Well Permit Forms
- Design Resources
- SMWB at SAWS
- Bidder, Consultant and Vendor Registration
Current Impact Fees
An impact fee is a one-time charge imposed on new development to help recover capital costs associated with providing the infrastructure and other required improvements to provide service to that new development.
- Impact Fee Statement Request Form Adobe PDF - 202 KB
For more information on SAWS impact fees, complete with maps of water and wastewater service areas and levels, download the following files in Adobe PDF format.
- Final Report - 5 MB
- Map: Water Impact Fee Service Areas - 756 KB
- Map: Water Service Areas - 753 KB
- Map: Wastewater Impact Fee Service Areas - 363 KB
- Map: Wastewater Service Area - 210 KB
- Impact Fees by Meter Size Chart - 26 KB
- Previous SAWS & District Special Project (formerly BexarMet) Impact Fees - 541 KB
Capital Improvements Advisory Committee Meetings
The Capital Improvements Advisory Committee met in 2013-2014 to update the impact fees, in accordance with Chapter 395 of the Texas Local Government Code.
Next or most recent CIAC meeting:
Questions regarding impact fees may be submitted to
Mains & Services at 210-233-2009.
Need the free Adobe® Reader® for PDF files?