- Contract Solicitations
- Procurement Bids
- Construction & Materials Specifications
- Developer Resources
- Authorized Contractors\Plumbers List
- Clearing and Grading Ordinance
- Cross-Connection Control and Backflow Prevention Program
- Fire Hydrant Meter Rates
- Flatrate Sewer Program
- Impact Fees
- Modeling Criteria Guidelines
- New Service
- Specifications for New Development
- TxDOT Utility Installation Requests
- Utility Service Regulations
- Well Permit Forms
- Design Resources
- SMWB at SAWS
- Bidder, Consultant and Vendor Registration
Updates to Impact Fees
Notice of Public Hearings
San Antonio Water System Board of Trustees and San Antonio City Council will hold public hearings to consider the Land Use Assumptions, the Capital Improvements Plan, and the Maximum Impact Fees.
Any member of the public has the right to appear at these meetings and present evidence for or against the Land Use Assumptions, the Capital Improvements Plan or Maximum Impact Fees.
|Public Hearing Meetings|
|May 6||May 8|
|9 a.m.||9 a.m.|
SAWS Administrative Office
2800 U.S. Hwy 281 North.
|Municipal Plaza Building
City Council Chambers
103 Main Plaza
|Copies of the reports have been filed with, and are available at, the City Clerk's Office and can be downloaded below.|
- Notice of Public Hearing (pdf)
- Report: Water and Wastewater Facilities Land Use Assumptions Plan, Capital Improvements Plan, and Maximum Impact Fees (pdf)
Current Impact Fees
An impact fee is a one-time charge imposed on new development to help recover capital costs associated with providing the infrastructure and other required improvements to provide service to that new development.
For more information on SAWS impact fees, complete with maps of water and wastewater service areas and levels, download the following files in Adobe PDF format.
- Final Report - 7.6 MB
- Map: Water Impact Fee Service Areas - 269 KB
- Map: Water Service Areas - 753 KB
- Map: Wastewater Impact Fee Service Areas - 838 KB
- Map: Wastewater Service Area - 210 KB
- Impact Fees by Meter Size Chart - 14 KB
- Previous Impact Fees - 12 KB
Capital Improvements Advisory Committee Meetings
The Capital Improvements Advisory Committee met in 2010-2011 to update the impact fees, in accordance with Chapter 395 of the Texas Local Government Code.
Next or most recent CIAC meeting:
Questions regarding impact fees may be submitted to
Mains & Services at 210-233-2009.
Need the free Adobe® Reader® for PDF files?