- Drought Restrictions
- Outdoor Conservation Programs & Rebates
- Indoor Programs & Rebates
- Commercial Programs & Rebates
- Large-Scale Retrofit Rebate
- Toilet Rebate Program
- Certified WaterSaver Program: Restaurants
- Irrigation Consultation Design Rebate
- Commercial Cooling Tower Audit
- Certified WaterSaver Program: Car Washes
- Power Washing
- Registered Power Washers
- Register Online
- Download Power Washing and Surface Cleaning Guide (PDF)
- Request Power Washing Variance
- Rain Sensors
- Charity Car Washes
- Irrigation Checkup
- Drought-Tolerant Grass Varieties
- Conservation Case Studies
- Calendar of Events
- Request Conservation Information
Effective January 1, 2006, a person who uses a power washer in any commercial manner or for compensation must register with San Antonio Water System, and obtain a certificate for such use.
Pressure washers conducting business within the jurisdiction of the San Antonio Water System are eligible to join the San Antonio Water System Power Wash Program. The program is a media incentive-based program that rewards local pressure washing businesses for promoting clean water awareness and implementing best management practices such as collecting and discharging wastewater into the sanitary sewer system via a pretreatment system (e.g. to remove solids or oils) for proper treatment or proper disposal via manifesting through a certified wastehauler.
Pressure Washing and Surface Guide
The Pressure Washing and Surface Guide describes the requirements for the proper disposal of wastewater generated by the use of pressure washing equipment generated within the corporate limits of the City of San Antonio. It also provides methods known as Best Management Practices (BMPs), which shall be used to protect the environment and to comply with regulatory requirements.
To download the full, 15-page guide, in Adobe PDF format, click on the link below.
- Pressure Washing and Surface Guide - 224 KB
Need the free Adobe® Reader® for PDF files? Click here.