- Drought Restrictions
- Outdoor Conservation Programs & Rebates
- Indoor Programs & Rebates
- Commercial Programs & Rebates
- Large-Scale Retrofit Rebate
- Toilet Rebate Program
- Certified WaterSaver Program: Restaurants
- Irrigation Consultation Design Rebate
- Commercial Cooling Tower Audit
- Certified WaterSaver Program: Car Washes
- Power Washing
- Rain Sensors
- Charity Car Washes
- Irrigation Checkup
- Drought-Tolerant Grass Varieties
- Conservation Case Studies
- Calendar of Events
- Request Conservation Information
Certified WaterSaver Program: Restaurants
Is your restaurant rinsing money down the drain?
Retrofitting your business with water-conserving products can lower your operating costs, as well as helping conserve one of San Antonio's most precious natural resources...water. As a Certified WaterSaver, your restaurant will notice measurable cost savings, as well as enhanced performance.
Three simple requirements:
- All pre-rinse spray valves must be 1.6 gallons per minute.
- All toilets must be 1.6 gallons per
- All ice machines must be air-cooled.
If you require upgrades in order
to become a Certified WaterSaver
and want to realize measurable savings
NOW, we are offering these
benefits AT NO CHARGE TO YOU! Enroll
now, start saving today!
Certified WaterSaver Program Benefits:
- As a Certified WaterSaver, your restaurant will gain
FREE PUBLICITY for its efforts in
- FREE Pre-Rinse Kitchen Spray Valve & FREE
High velocity spray pattern increases performance and efficiency over older, inefficient models. The new stainless steel valve uses less hot water - only 1.6 gallons of water per minute, compared to 2 - 6 gallons per minute with standard valves and comes with a five-year warranty. Water and waste-water savings estimated at 100 - 300 gallons of HOT water per day.
FREE Ultra-Low Flow Toilets & FREE
If you still have old toilets, using 3.5 to 7 gallons of water per flush, you are wasting as much as 80 gallons of water per toilet, per day! Replace your water-guzzling toilets with 1.6 gallon toilets and save on water and sewage costs. Water savings estimated at 80 gallons of water per toilet, per day.
- UPGRADE to an air-cooled ICE MACHINE
of up to 50% of the purchase cost
Water-cooled ice machines use nearly 150 gallons of condenser water to produce 100 pounds of ice, plus 20 gallons of water to make the ice. Air-cooled ice machines use only the 20 gallons necessary to make 100 pounds of ice. Water savings estimated at 150 gallons per every 100 pounds of ice produced daily.
Download and Send Us Your Application:
Complete the simple application and send it to:
SAWS Conservation Certified WaterSaver Restaurant Program
P.O. Box 2449,
San Antonio, TX 78298 -2449
Fax to: 210-233-5138