Look what's inside the new WaterSaver eNewsletter
In addition to landscape watering advice, every issue features:
- Timely topics benefiting both gardening experts and novices alike.
- Useful tips on creating a landscape that will not only survive but thrive in our South Texas climate.
- Local horticulture experts covering topics ranging from what to plant to when to fertilize to how to attract wildlife to your landscape.
- Local gardening scene happenings are delivered each week right to your inbox.
- Content is presented in a fun, fast-read format.
The SAWS WaterSaver eNewsletter is just one more way we're serving our customers with refreshing ideas.
| Already signed
Log in here to update your account.