- Paying Your Bill
- Welcome New Customers
- Service Contacts & Locations
- Do-It-Yourself Repairs
- Plumbing Backed Up?
- Water & Sewer Rates
- Residential Water Service & Sewer Rates
- Residential Rate Calculator
- Affordability Discount
- General Class Water Service & Sewer Rates
- Landscape Irrigation Service
- Wholesale Water Service
- Recycled Water Service
- Water Supply Fee
- Stormwater Fee
- Edwards Aquifer Authority Permit Fee
- TCEQ Fee
- Fats, Oils and Grease Fee
- Special Service Fees
- District Special Project (former BexarMet) Water Rates
- Affordability Programs
Residential Rate Calculator
The Residential Rate Calculator can be used to help you estimate your monthly residential SAWS bill, based on projected water use and other criteria.
Have a recent SAWS bill handy for reference.
Just key in the information requested and click the "calculate" button.
Even with the approved rate adjustment, San Antonio’s rates will remain the lowest among Texas’ largest cities.
Note: This online calculator is for estimating purposes only. Your actual bill may vary slightly due to mathematical rounding. If you have specific questions about your bill, you can email SAWS Customer Service at email@example.com.