- Edwards Aquifer
- Water Quality
- New Water Sources
- 2012 Water Management Plan
- Current Water Supply Projects
- Water Recycling
- Water Resource Protection & Compliance
Vista Ridge Pipeline
A new game-changing water project has been proposed for San Antonio.
Water is the basis for San Antonio's prosperity. New water supplies will move the city forward for decades to come.
- 20 percent more water for San Antonio.
- Protection for the Edwards Aquifer during drought.
- Delivered to San Antonio by 2020.
142 Miles of pipeline will transport water from
Burleson County to San Antonio.
Conversations on Water: Vista Ridge Pipeline Proposal and its Local Impact
Hear the latest on San Antonio's long-term water strategy and what it will that mean for our community's future prosperity from the policymakers making it happen. Panel discussion presented by UTSA Collecy of Public Policy.
|Vista Ridge Pipeline