SMWB Policy Updates Feedback
We are inviting the community to give us feedback about changes to our policy that our Board of Trustees has approved. The pilot program will end on December 31, 2023.
Services we offer
SAWS staff can help you and your business find the resources needed to become certified as an SMWB business. Whether your business focuses on construction or other professional services, staff can act as a guide to:
- Get information about contracting opportunities
- Learn your responsibilities during the process
- Find resource information for certification
- Learn about our contracting process
- Discover what type of services SAWS needs
- Other entities that can help:
- Certification agencies:
- Think BIG, Start small Vendor Workshop
Compete for contracts with SAWS and help us serve more than 2 million people with clean, affordable water and eco-friendly wastewater services.
Join our list and keep up with current bid/proposal opportunities, vendor registration information, workshops, events, news and resources.