With this option, we will contact you to set up an appointment to make repairs at no cost to you.
This option may be best for you if:
- You don’t know or have access to a trusted plumber.
- You cannot afford to pay a plumber yourself and wait for a reimbursement.
Note: This option could take longer depending on demand for SAWS plumbing contractors.
Before applying, review these requirements to see if you are likely to be approved:
- Single-family home valued at $140,000 or less in the 2019 Bexar County tax appraisal.
- Single-family home valued over $140,000 if the resident meets income requirements (based on the number of adults and children living in the home and total household income).
- Renters are eligible but must provide a copy of the SAWS CPR Program Permission and Waiver of Damages signed by the property owner before work can begin.
- Apply online for fastest processing.
- Call us at 210-233-FIXX (3499) if you need help (English or Spanish).
- We’ll need your email address so we can contact you about the status of your application.
- We’ll also need your phone number to alert you of the plumber’s appointment and arrival time.
- Missing information on your application may cause delays in processing.
What to expect after you complete the application
- We will send you an email within 3 days from firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your eligibility.
- If no email address was provided, we will call you within 5 days.
- We will keep in touch by email to alert you to the status of your place in line.
- It is very important that you answer your phone when we call.
- Our contract plumbers will call you directly to schedule an appointment.
- Plumbers will call before arriving at your home.
- Plumbers may call from a variety of phone numbers.
- Regardless of your place in line, continue to answer your phone. Our plumbers may work faster than expected and get to you sooner.
- If you do not answer when they call, they will have to move on to the next in line. We will try to contact you to reschedule.
For more information, please read the Frequently Asked Questions.