Please note: 2020 Mini grant funds will be available Jan. 1, 2020.
- Mini grant funds will be available for 3rd grade classes attending the Wet and Wild: Wetland Researchers program at Mitchell Lake Audubon Center only.
- Mini grant checks will be made out to the school and it is the school’s responsibility to pay Mitchell Lake for the tour and programing.
- It is strongly recommended that you book your trip before applying for the mini grant so that you the information you need to complete the budget detail section of the mini grant application.
- All schools in the SAWS service area are eligible to apply.
- Mini grants up to $2000 per school per calendar year are available.
- Mini grant funds can be used for admission, program costs, transportation and substitute costs.
- SAWS is in no way obligated to fund any application and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to decline any application.
- Additional information about Wet and Wild: Wetland Researches and a registration form can be found at the link below:
Applications will be accepted as long as funds are available.
For additional information or questions, call 210-233-3626.