Expenses to repair the following types of leaks may be eligible for a reimbursement from SAWS:
- Irrigation system.
- Flex supply line (sink, ice maker, dishwasher, etc.).
- Toilet (supply line or tank).
- Swimming pool (supply line, faulty refill mechanism).
- Water heater (supply line, faulty fill mechanism).
- Water softener (supply line, faulty fill mechanism).
- Broken pipe (wall, foundation, yard, etc.).
- Pressure Reducing Valve (PRV).
Reimbursements are based on the type of leak. All receipts must be submitted within 60 days after repairs. Adjustments are processed once consumption returns to normal. As a result, it may take up to two billing cycles to receive an adjustment. Customers are only eligible for one adjustment in a 12-month period.