Water Faucet

To start, transfer, or stop service:

Call 210-704-7297 (SAWS) or visit a customer center.

Existing Customers:

Service can be transferred to a new address by logging in to your My Account page.

New Customers

In order to establish new service, the following will be required:

  • The property address

  • If renting, bring a copy of your lease

  • Purchase agreement for new home

  • A valid driver’s license or Texas ID (Residential) or Tax ID (Commercial)

  • Contact phone number

  • Mailing address

  • Date of birth (Residential)

A deposit is required for new residential service. Deposits for commercial accounts vary. Learn more about Special Service Fees.

Start Service Now