- Current Bill Summary – Provides a snapshot of your bill. The summary includes your SAWS account number and service address, followed by itemized charges, total amount due, and the payment due date.
- Edwards Water Aquifer Level – Provides the current level of the Edwards Aquifer in comparison to record high and low levels, as well as water restriction stages.
- Your Water Use in Gallons – Graphic display of your water consumption for the past year, your neighborhood average consumption, SAWS system-wide average consumption, and your next scheduled meter reading date.
- Personalized Message – Information customized for each customer based on water use.
- Payment Stub – Portion of the bill to be returned with payment.
6. Current Bill Calculation – Detailed, itemized breakdown of charges and calculations used to compute your bill total.
7. How to Read Your Meter – Instructions on how to compute your water use since your meter was last read. The number used in the example is your actual meter reading for this billing cycle.
8. Special Messages – Displays important information regarding current SAWS programs and promotions.
9. Customer Service Locations – List of street addresses and office hours of SAWS Customer Service Centers.