- Current Bill Summary – Provides a snapshot of your bill. The summary includes your SAWS account number and service address, followed by itemized charges, total amount due, the payment due date and identifies your billing cycle.
- Edwards Water Aquifer Level – Provides the current level of the Edwards Aquifer in comparison to record high and low levels, as well as drought restriction stages.
- Your Water Use in Gallons – Graphic display of your water consumption for the past year, your neighborhood average consumption, SAWS system-wide average consumption, and your next scheduled meter reading date.
- Personalized Message – Information customized for each customer based on water use.
- Payment Stub – Portion of the bill to be returned with payment.
- Current Bill Calculation – Detailed, itemized breakdown of charges and calculations used to compute your bill total.
- How to Read Your Meter – Instructions on how to compute your water use since your meter was last read. The number used in the example is your actual meter reading for this billing cycle.
- Special Messages – Displays important information regarding current SAWS programs and promotions.
- Customer Service Locations – List of street addresses and office hours of SAWS Customer Service Centers.