SAWS employees are asked to notify SAWS HR if you have exposed to or have tested positive to COVID-19.
SAWS COVID-19 Reporting Protocol
- Do not come in to work if you are feeling ill; or if you have had direct exposure to COVID-19.
- Report symptoms; or potential exposure through the employee intranet.
- Notify Human Resources if you have been tested for COVID-19, or have symptoms and feel like you should be tested, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, or if you live with a family member who is positive.
- DO NOT report to work if you have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results. DO NOT report to work if an HR Employee Relations member has asked you to quarantine.
- Notify email@example.com immediately upon receiving your COVID-19 test results. Notifying your management is not sufficient for your release to return to work.
We are currently experiencing a high volume of notifications. Please be patient and expect longer than normal wait times for an HR representative to contact you. We ask that once you have submitted your notification, please do not make additional notifications through other channels as this tends to flood our case volume.