We need your help to restore water service across our community.

Use the form below to report any water leaks you see coming from:

  • Homes or businesses.
  • The ground.
  • Fire hydrants.
  • Exposed pipes or meter boxes.

Your report will help SAWS restore normal water pressure to homes and businesses across the city.

If you suspect a leak at your own home, shut off the main water service at the meter. If you are unable to shut off your water and need assistance, complete the form below. Please note that SAWS cannot repair plumbing on private property. If you have a leak, you will need to hire a plumber.

Need to turn off your water quickly? Here’s How.

FEMA Assistance Information
Federal Emergency Management Agency assistance is available for uninsured or underinsured expenses related to the storm. Note: If you have storm-related damage to your home or business, you must file a claim with your insurance provider first.

Get FEMA Assistance Info

To report leaks between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m., please call SAWS Emergency Operations at 210-704-7297.