Permits & Forms
Every facility in the region that discharges wastewater must be permitted. Here are quick links to forms and the instructions needed to obtain permits or comply with permit requirements from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ).
Click on the links below to access permits and forms in PDF format from TCEQ, or visit their website to submit permit requests and pay fees online:
- TXR150000 General Permit – Construction Storm Water
General Permit to Discharge Waste for Construction Sites.
- Notice of Intent (NOI)Notice of Intent for Stormwater Discharges associated with construction.
- Construction Site Notice (CSN)
Construction site notice for construction sites 1-5 acres in size and not part of a larger plan of development, discharging construction associated stormwater.
- Notice of Termination (NOT)
Notice of Termination for Authorizations under TPDES.
Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans for Construction Activities from EPA
- SWPPP template – Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) (doc)
A template created by TCEQ to help you develop the narrative section of your construction site. Also includes a sample inspection report.