- Drought Restrictions
- Residential Outdoor Programs & Rebates
- Residential Indoor Programs & Rebates
- Commercial Programs & Rebates
- Your Role in Conservation
- Conservation Case Studies
- Calendar of Events
- Request Conservation Information
Residential Indoor Programs & Rebates
SAWS strives to encourage all San Antonians to conserve water in every aspect of their lives. Through our indoor conservation programs such as our WaterSaver Home Checkup and Kick the Can, you can save money while preserving our precious water supplies.
Program ends Dec. 31, 2013! With the Kick the Can program, getting rid of your water-wasting toilet saves you water and money. SAWS will give you up to two new water-efficient toilets free.
By performing a a simple water audit you can save water and money. Schedule a free consultation with one of our conservation experts and start saving now!
These little gizmos can save you a lot of water and green. And we'll give them to you for free.