How to Apply
To apply for a job:
- Click on the “Career Opportunities” link on the left side of this page. (If you’re already a SAWS employee, click “Internal Career Opportunities” instead.)
- Click on any position title to view the job description, salary, and other information. (To return to the list of available positions, use your browser’s “back” button.)
- To apply for any position, click the “Apply” link.
- If this is your first time using our online job application, you will need to create a user account and choose a username and password.
- After your user account has been created, you can apply by clicking on the “Create Application” button.
- This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening.
It is important that your application reflect all relevant education and work experience. All questions must be answered or the application will be considered incomplete and rejected.
NOTE: AN ATTACHED RESUME IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE REQUIRED INFORMATION ON THE APPLICATION. ANY QUESTION ANSWERED WITH “SEE RESUME” OR SIMILAR LANGUAGE WILL BE CONSIDERED INCOMPLETE.
SAWS departments reserve the right to close postings prior to the indicated closing date based on the volume of applications received.